Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Hot Trends In AmericasMart

Back from my trip from AmericasMart, and what a trip it was!! I saw so many beautiful accessories, area rugs, chandelier and so much more. All the latest trends for the next few months/years!!!


I stayed at the beautiful  Marriot Marquis hotel. Breathtaking, to say the least. It had 47 floors! And the ride in the elevator was like a ride!! Awesome!!


I saw a lot of COW HIDE, not just in area rugs, but in pillows and ottomans.


The hot trend in color is GOLD!!


ANIMALS were all the rage, from wall art....


to accessories!! 


And the CHANDELIERS!


In so many COLORS!!




So much shopping and so many stores, it would make your head spin!! This is but a taste of what you will be seeing in the coming months/year ahead. I hope you're just as excited as I am!! 











2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there with you! Love strolling through all the showrooms and seeing all the new designs that are going to hit the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty amazing seeing all those fabulous showroom. Perhaps next time you can join us!!

    ReplyDelete