Monday, June 30, 2014

Designing a Bedroom!

I was recently hired to design a girls bedroom. She stated she wanted either a canopy bed, or some sort a of bed that make a statement. And she loves the color purple!

So I went to work. The first thing I did was take some pictures and measured the room.


 




This room had a lot of angles!! I chose to go with a full size bed. She had the option of choosing either a 6'x9' or an 8'x10' area rug.  I gave her a bedroom bench for seating and storage, a chair and a desk!


Then it was off to do some shopping!! Once I was done, I made an appointment with the client and showed her my design. She was very pleased!! So much so, she is having a hard time making a decision between which bedroom set she wants to go with.


There is still a lot of work to do, like window treatment, bedding and accessorizing, but we are off to a good start!

If you need help with planning or designing your room, give Abella Home Staging & Redesign a call! We will work with any size budget!!

2 comments:

  1. She is one lucky girl! Love the choices Carmela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know. I never had such beautiful bedroom when I was growing up!!

    ReplyDelete