Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tufted anyone?

Have you noticed lately everything is tufted? Don't get me wrong, I love the tufted look. In fact, my sofa is tufted. But have you every noticed that when a trend becomes popular, it's everywhere?!! Recently I was in Macy's and noticed all the furniture that was tufted.

Tufted headboard with tufted ottoman

Leather tufted sofa

Sectional leather tufted sofa

This one is only tufted on the back and not on the seating area.

Tufted sofas has been around since the mid-18th century. Doesn't look like it's going away any time soon. It comes in all different fabric and shape. One thing is for sure, it's very popular. Tufted anyone?!!



At Abella Home Staging & Redesign, we believe any home can be beautifully transformed. We believe in delivering a custom-made look, but without the custom-made price tag!! Call us and let's get started today!!



2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's been quite popular and I think it will continue for a while longer. I think the trick is to mix it with other non tufted pieces..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much of one style is not good, in my opinion. I like to mix it up!!

    ReplyDelete