Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween decorating Tips!

Halloween is just around the corner. It's one of my favorite holiday of the season. I love to decorate for Halloween. There is so much out there to choose!! One of the easiest way to decorate is by layering. It can take your decor to whole new level. It's simply. Here's how to do it.


Start with your favorite decor. I found these metal pumpkins at HomeGoods last year.


I brought some small-to-medium size pine cones from Michael's. You can purchase them at any local craft store.


These items come wrapped in a bunch. Very inexpensive. I took them apart and used florists tape to bind and secure them into smaller bunches.


I also purchased these as well. Different shapes and sizes. That will give it depth and interest.


These leaves actually came in a vine. I took them apart. Easy enough to do.


Next step is to layer them. First the leaves. I like to leave enough room so you can see them once I put my items on top.


Then come the pumpkins. You can chose any shape and size. Play with it until you get the right combination that you are pleased with.


Add the pine cones in different shapes and sizes.


Viola! The finished product!! You can add interest into an otherwise plain arrangement. Layering adds texture and depth to any center piece. 


It works well with any decor you may have, for any holiday or special occasion. As you can see I added even more layers in this arrangement. Let your imagination run free! You'll be amazed at the results!!

At Abella Home Staging & Redesign, we believe any home can be beautifully transformed. We believe in delivering a custom-made look, but without the custom-made price tag!! Call us and let's get started today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment