Monday, July 20, 2015

Think outside the box!!

Think outside the box, that is what I'm always telling myself. How can I repurpose this?  What can I use this for? So when I had three empty Harry & David Moose Munch Canisters, I decided to repurpose them.


Here is what they looked like. Nice size canister.

I sprayed painted them silver gray.


Next, I use rub-on calligraphy. I used three different styles, but you can use one style, if you prefer. I also used stickers to add some glamour. These were simple swirl stickers. It look nice enough, but it was missing something



Color, I wanted to add some color!! So I use this colorful scotch tape. Comes in different sizes and colors!!



This is what the finish product looks like. Not bad!! I will be putting this on my shelf in my new home!!


What do you have that you can repurpose? Remember to think outside the box!!

     



No comments:

Post a Comment